Help needed to recover/reset master code on DSC Power 832 in Toronto

Hi All,

Could someone recommend somebody who could help with recover/reset of
master code(s) on my DSC 832 system in GTA area or in Ontario, Canada?

I recently moved into the house and pervious owner didn't left me any
codes for security system. System is not monitored currently. Any
advice? Thanks