Re: Keypad removal

Two slots either on the top or bottom (i forget) put screwdriver in slot and
gently push to unlock the snaps, it will sorta hinge off in the opposite
direction of the slots...if slot on bottom it will hinge off towards the
top...some keypads also have tiny snaps on each side as well.

Then you'll see the mounting screws...just let it hang from the wires while
you paint.