Re: Napco Keypad is Out Of System

Did you power down the system prior to removing the keypad?

Just hook up the keypad directly at the panel, this way the system still
sees it. Wrap it in a plastic bag to avoid damage. If there is no room
inside the panel, see if you can place it on the floor or on a shelf with a
long enough wire to get it working.

Jim Rojas