Re: P1 , Z/P2 terminals on DSC RF5501-433 keypad

P1 and P2 would be used as PGM outputs to drive external devices, Z is used
if you wanted to add a hardwired zone directly to the keypad instead of
wiring it back to the control panel. If all your devices are wireless and
you don't intend to use PGM outputs off the keypad then you can ignore these
two terminals

Doug L