Re: Stitch two glass breaks together?

Thanks for the info.  I have a few 2-wire Firewolf smokes strung
together and once one of them falsed on me.  You're right, I didn't
know which one it was at the panel, it simply said Fire, but infact
these have a little red LED on the one that trips, so I saw it.  I
think the problem is that I'm running out of zones at the panel.  In
fact, I think I'm out now.  So, that leaves me with the keypads.  I
want to use them as much as possible... the nearby doors, windows, etc.
 It would be great if they could also be used for the nearby
glassbreaks and motions too, but apparently you're saying that can't...
 someone else responded to another post saying that the keypad's bus
power is the same as the aux power.  Maybe I can run only power from
the panel and hookup the 2-wire zone contacts to the keypad only, just
like an un-powered door magnet.  The keypad won't know the difference,
right?