Stitch two glass breaks together?

I have a kitchen with big casement Anderson's in two areas -- one on
the West wall and one on the North wall.  I understand you need to
"point" a glass break acoustic sensor at the window, correct?  That
means I need two, one pointing North and one pointing West.  I also
have an English keypad with a 4-zone expander built into it next to the
kitchen door.  Can I get two 2-wire acoustic sensors and daisy chain
them together like magnetic sensors, or does it not work like that?
And, can they be hooked into the zone expander in the napco keypad, or
do they need to be plugged into the panel?
On a related question -- how important is the acoustic sensor to be
poiting exactly at the window in question?  I have another room with a
row of windows long enough to take up the whole 25' wall.  If I point a
sensor directly at the wall, it will only really "point" to two of
them.  If, however, I mount it on the same wall as the motion sensor,
it will "look down" the room, flanking all the windows.  Will it still
work properly?  Is it just a microphone and pointing it at a window is
not as impotant as it seems?
thanks