Re: X10 Eagle-Eye Motion Detection through Glass?

yes, I am controlling Track-lites, via X10-outlet in our store-front
window.
Attempting to scare away spooks at night and put better lite on em for
camera .

Really no good place to put motion detector "outside" window.  (over
hang is low, spooks would just destroy detector if outside....)

We had a smash n grab a couple weeks ago , 1st in 11 yrs.

Any ideas, apprecieated ...

thx