Re: New Caddx

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:_a_2f.9578$zQ3.5927@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Don't get to used to them... My understanding is GE is trying to melt both
> the NX & ITI line of controls into one platform... Sadly, I believe the
end
> result will be a Frankenstein alarm panel , it will probably grunt & groan
> like the original monster... :-))

Merging of the 2 platforms makes sense but it won't be what you might think.
My main complaint with the Caddx line is adding wireless sensors is
confusing whereas its easy with the Concord however the Concord isn't as
flexible.

My bet is within 2 years you will have an NX panel with easy wireless
programming