Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

JoeRaisin wrote:

>> Oh yes, of course ... water pipes.  Thanks!
>
> And 110 wiring... Don't forget 110 wiring.

drill through the wiring _after_ the water pipes.  I'm sure I can handle
this...  ;-)

Actually, the 110v wiring is the one item I'm least worried about.  I
have a very good picture of where all the wiring is in my house, so as
long as I don't do anything entirely out of left field, I'm likely to
not go near enough to it while running alarm wires to risk any damage.

The interesting thing that these discussions really has outlined, is
that with practice and experience comes the ability to keep all of these
factors in mind (at the same time) while doing the job.  Thanks to all
who have offered their experience.

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Systems and Network analyst                       Concordia University
Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada