Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Crash Gordon wrote:

> Basement is almost the same process...easier if your basement doesn't
> have a finished ceiling.

The old, very damaged, suspended ceiling was removed the week I bought
the house.  It's remaining with no ceiling until I finish several
rewiring projects, which I admit will be a few years at least.

> Except you wont have the problem of drilling out the roof...only
> smashing into the basement stem wall with your drill bit...and of
> course water pipes.

Oh yes, of course ... water pipes.  Thanks!

Sylvain Robitaille                              syl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Systems and Network analyst                       Concordia University
Instructional & Information Technology        Montreal, Quebec, Canada