Re: OT: phishing

"Frank Olson" <Please-use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:p7H0f.88443$1i.62095@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> > Yeah... these phishing e-mails are pretty obvious if you have half a
> > brain....
> > But here's something pretty cool!  I got an e-mail from some doctor
> > trapped in Nigeria who wants to filter several million dollars through
my
> > bank account.. I should make a tidy sum!  I'll let you know how it works
> > out ;-)
>
> Gotcha beat.  I got an email from Yassar Arafat's widow.  Apparently old
> "Yassar" was a very *bad* boy...  He's got 33 million US in a Geneva Bank
> that she can't touch because there are "many Muslims that believe a woman
> should have nothing"...  She needs my help.   So I've sent her my phone
> number and address in Sarasota.  ;-))

He already got one mail order bride....could he possibly support two wifes
with his modest business? But then again there is the compound over in
Palestine. Will his new multi state multi country all in one office system
work over there? The devils triangle..Sarasota-Brazil-Palestine. I quess he
will have to brush up on the Koran .