Re: OT: phishing

"JoeRaisin" <joeraisin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:vgG0f.1778$2_6.1367@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Yeah... these phishing e-mails are pretty obvious if you have half a
> brain....
> But here's something pretty cool!  I got an e-mail from some doctor
> trapped in Nigeria who wants to filter several million dollars through my
> bank account.. I should make a tidy sum!  I'll let you know how it works
> out ;-)

Gotcha beat.  I got an email from Yassar Arafat's widow.  Apparently old
"Yassar" was a very *bad* boy...  He's got 33 million US in a Geneva Bank
that she can't touch because there are "many Muslims that believe a woman
should have nothing"...  She needs my help.   So I've sent her my phone
number and address in Sarasota.  ;-))