Re: DSC Communications trouble -

Thank you guys so much for responding so far with useful information,
especially how to enter program information.

Frank, I have the service access code for installer level. I believe
this is what you were talking about.
Im just having a hard time using the crappy service manuals from DSC. I
think the technical writer should be shot. Im very technical and am
having problems following the order of programming it when using the
manual.

I think it could probably be easily explained on steps on how to turn
off TLM for example.