Re: DVRs More Channels

cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> So do you use 30+ channel multi view SERVER software?

I've not yet had the need or opporunity to build a 32-channel machine.
Unfortunately most people are cheep-ass bastards who think $5k for DVR
and four "pro" cameras is too much because they can go to Costco and get
a four-camera "security system" for $200.  And most customers so far
either don't need that many cameras, or are upgrading from their old
systems that maxed out at 16 channels.

> Im not trying to argue, i need to know if what they told me is
> different that what they told you.

I told you what they told me... their site says the server app will do
32 cameras, and their tech I regularly talk to says the same.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0542-5, 10/21/2005
Tested on: 10/23/2005 12:20:00 PM