Re: DVRs More Channels

cctvbahamas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Thats only on the client software, not the local server side which only
> does 16 at once (it is very good though), but from what I gather he
> wants a 32 channel DVR that can view all 32 channels in 1 multi view?
> Bob?
>
> There are only a few, need to know if you are looking for Embedded OS
> such as Linux Embedded, or Windows XP Based?

Dunno which post you're replying to, but the VideoInsight system will
support up to 32 analog video inputs on one computer:

On the link I provided:
"32 Camera View
The VJ120 and VJ240 card can support up to 32 cameras on a single
screen.  The card support 16 cameras and can be expanded to support a
total of 32 on from a single PCI slot."

 From the DataSheet:
"Our software loads on your PC
and connects to standard CCTV or
IP Network cameras. The unique
peer-to-peer software design
supports 32 analog and 32 IP
cameras per server, with no limit
on the number of servers."

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0541-4, 10/16/2005
Tested on: 10/16/2005 2:57:22 PM