Re: Your Favorite Install Tool?

Ahh, was reminded today of my favorite tool: my little Milwaukee
cordless screwdriver: http://tinyurl.com/d23rk

I bought it as the complete kit:
http://tinyurl.com/b2fbq

The kit sold for, IIRC, CDN$220 in 1990... they sell the exact same tool
and kit today; kit price is around CDN$180 last time I checked, and
worth every penny.

This little gem has survived 15 years of hard labour, and the 2.4V NiCad
batteries are almost indestructible: the first one lasted 8 years before
it wouldn't take a charge anymore; the second lasted another 3 beyond
that.

It's served me originally for a year and a half doing car audio
installs, keeping up with the other installers' 9.6V drills, then
another 11 years in IT working on computer hardware, and is now going on
two years doing its job in alarm and CCTV installs.  This AIN'T your
average cheap-ass Black & Decker PowerDriver!

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0543-0, 10/24/2005
Tested on: 10/24/2005 8:57:35 PM