Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Sir, I don't know your panel whatsoever; however, most work pretty much the
same way. The "beeping" you experienced was likely a trouble of some
kind..."failure to communicate"...or "no dial tone" or some such thing.
Those features can be turned off in (should I venture to say) all panels, so
the fact that Brinks couldn't do so is somewhat of a surprise. Perhaps there
was some other reason not quite so simple why it couldn't be done.......

Anyway, best of luck to you, and stop back if you need more advice.....just
keep your Kevlar vest close at hand...:))

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com