Re: Paying customer wakes up to CF alarm every morning

Either they are unwilling, or incompetant. Not sure which.  The tech
was here two days in a row and he (and his manager) promised they made
changes so the system would not dial out.   While my wife still likes
to use the alarm at night (otherwise we would have just powered off)...
tired of taking half-days off work for the brinks guy to keep tinkering
with it. Its time to cut my losses and hopefully they will allow me out
of my contract.  Needless to say, I was planning on setting up Brinks
in my new house and even though I would have an analog line and this
would not be an issue, this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth
:(