Re: HID Prox and Indala Cards

are you asking for dual technology card?

cause if its so,I don't think you will find Indala and HID card packaged in
the same media..
(both company are direct competitor)

but because both reader doesn't use the same frequency to "power up" the
card you can have I card of each company stuck together and they wont
interfere when read at either reader type

(I have both keychain version of hid and indala on my truck keys for work
and I don't have any trouble at all when I do some test at customer site)

vQf%e.99075$Ph4.3114265@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx