Re: Datalogger to Test False Alarms on Sensor

"Will" wrote...

> Does anyone make a data logger like what I am describing here that has
> software that would work for this application?

not exactly what you have in mind... and may be a little extreme for this
case... but you could have a camera installed with a vcr recording on alarm
input... then not only would you have a time you'd be able to see what was
happening when it went off (or a second or two later anyway)

the only problem with this is that the only vcr's i've used require a
normally open contact... and most motions are normally closed... i'm not
sure if there's a way around this but perhaps the experts around here do