Re: Disabling a "lost" Ademco keyfob?

You'd have to know where it was programmed in the system. I'd call the
company immediately and have them deprogram it (the old one)...they should
be able to do it remotely...if they keep good records of your installation
it will be no problem. Although you say he added new zones...he may have
already done this, in which case you have nothing to worry about.