Re: Burglar Alarm Alerts to Reduce Water Damage

"Bob La Londe" <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Had a client call this morning because the keypads in his house were
> beepoing and showign a trouble.  Turns out a water line had burst in the
> garage and soaked a keypad in the garage shorting it out and knocking out
> the onboard zone expander.
>
> Hmmm....  Maybe Napco should market that as a feature.  LOL.

Had a house with a DSC 2530 I reprogrammed, kitchen caught fire and the
panel sent fire alarm and trouble signals which prevented the rest of the
house from going up. System had no smoke detector but the panel was mounted
in a closet close to the kitchen and when it got hot sent the signals