Re: I just got my first cell phone!

 Or a runaway. Hell, just turn the phone off, that will stop it. Or..
imagine turning your cell off at the movie as they instruct you to and when
you get out you get the voice mail ring and two hours later you are just
finding out you had an alarm from your smoke detector. You turn to your
wife....Honey...I luv ya...I luv ya ..I luv ya..I ...I thunk Iam in
trouble....I luv ya...I luv ya..Got sompin to tell ya...I luv ya...