Re: P1 , Z/P2 terminals on DSC RF5501-433 keypad

<jgaiche@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Thanks for the help smart a$$.  Im sure the manuals make perfect sense
> if you work with this stuff all the time...but...it you don't then just
> because you read it...doesnt mean you understand what they are saying.

Perhaps. Reading your question though, it is clear that you didn't read the
instructions at all. If I'm wrong about that, then you probably shouldn't be
doing the install yourself.
BTW, you're not a network engineer, are ya?
Naa. Probably not, or you might have known to quote the post to which you
responded so we don't have to guess.
js