Re: ADT yard signs

You jest, but in actual fact, I picked up a dozen of them some time ago out
of the gutter in a new housing development. I guess one of their "johnny
come lately, amateur free system" dealer salesmen got fed up, threw in the
towel, and chucked the signs away.

I picked them up, threw away the signage, and made garden stakes for my
tomatoes out of them....(seriously)

I had a whole shed full of their panels but recently my wife made me clean
out the shed of all the garbage (upon pain of death), so they went into the
trashbin......

RHC