Re: DSC PC1565

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Armond Perretta" <newsgroupreader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ...
>> Jim Rojas wrote:
>>>
>>>  ...  There is no magic trick unless you already tried the PGM1 to Z1
>>> method.
>>
>> I had mixed results with this trick until I removed all the wires
>> from the main board ...
>
> Trick? It's the standard method of defaulting the board.....

I merely copied Jim's implied phrasing.  Nonetheless I don't  believe such a
phrase is out of order in this case.  The "PGM1 to Z1 Jumper"  method is
detailed in the manuals, yes, but it can reasonably be described as part of
one's "bag of tricks."

--
Good luck and good sailing.
s/v Kerry Deare of Barnegat