Re: Radionics D7212B1 Panel Help

Crash,

Thanks for the reply.
I'm pretty handy with a soldering iron so I think the board hardware is OK.
Really depends on Radionics' software design as to if any "magic" needs to
be retained in the RAM to make things work. If so, I'm sure it was blown
away years ago.

So I understand I must have a 5200 programmer to initialize the board?
I see 5200 programmers on sale on ebay all the time. What "product handlers"
would I need to fully program the board?
Are there no other tools to program these boards?
Is the command set to the board documented anywhere?
Is it normal that an uninitialized board would not talk to a D1255
controller? If I get it talking to the controller, can I program everything
from it?

While I'm firing off questions, I also purchased a few OCTPOPITS D8128A. The
documentation is contradictory regarding which versions of these A,B,C, or D
are compatible with this panel. What were the differences between these
revisions?

Sorry for all the questions. I'm eager to get this thing working.

Thanks again for any help.

Bob