Recommended Temperature & Water sensors for use with DMP-XR200 panel?

I would like to add a Temperature sensor and a Water sensor to my
DMP-XR200 based system.

I was wondering what sensors work best with this panel?

I am planning on placing the water sensor in the basement.

I am thinking of placing the temperature sensor in the first floor
bathroom (which tends to be the coldest room in the house since it has
an outside wall but no direct heat vent) to serve as my "early warning
system" if the heating fails.

Thanks,
Jeff