Best glass break detector

I do not use glass break detectors very often, and have not for about a
year now.  Need to install about 10 in a new office building (all
ceiling mounted in offices).  In your opinion(s) what brand and model
could you recommend for this job?  Also, I need a good quality audio
detector for a 15'x15' file room.  Do not want to go as far as a
"Potter" unit, but would like you input here too.  Thank you.   Robert