Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

"Devin" <youdontneedit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Well thats why we use a daily test signal from all our panels. It costs us
nothing to do.

1000 accounts-1 signal per day-31 days a month=31,000 messages a month. Are
they dialing your 800 number? If so, how does this equate to *no costs*? Are
you charging for daily tests? Lets take the bigs. Do the math. 5 millionX31
days=155 million signals in a month, nice phone bill and not very realistic.