Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

> You must be involved with a really small company then.  My guess is
> that only a small independent company, where most of the installers
> don't even have up to date background checks, and possibly no worker's
> comp. insuarance.  For any homeowners out there, make sure the company
> you choose is NOT an independent dealer, especially an ADT dealer
> masquerading as a REAL TRUE BLUE ADT salesman.  They just might injure
> themselves in your home, and with no worker's comp., they just might go
> after your homeowners policy.  Be careful who you are dealing with.
> That is my opinion.

You're such a dumbass. 99% of the guys in here are independent alarm guys,
not affiliated with any of the Natinal companies in any way. If an ADT
Dealer came in here, we'd run his ass off, just like we're getting ready to
run you off. These ASA guys treat their customers like they should be
treated, and have the expertise and morality to back it up. These guys are
licensed, bonded professionals who, in most places, are required to do
background checks, and hire only experienced, talented technicians, unlike
the "big" companies with their high turnover and (look in mirror now)
stupid-ass know-it-all punk kids peddling shit they have no clue about.

That is my opinion.