Re: Robert won't believe this either!!

mikey wrote:
> It's the same kind of ploy that he uses here and you bite EVERY TIME.
> You send him customers with every post.

If you believe that, then I've got this rather nice bridge over the
Fraser River I can sell you.  It's currently undergoing "rehabilitation"
and siesmic upgrading.  If you buy it now, by the time they're finished
repainting and resurfacing the roadway, you could resell it at a very
good profit.  ;-)

Frank Olson
http://www.yoursecuritysource.com