Re: ADT 3000EN -- stop audible on arm

Call ADT. They should be able to do that with a simple download,
you don't even have to be home.

And I'd be curious how you make out with this. As you can see, there's
been a lot of ADT bashing going on in here of late. I could have something
like this done before I hung up the phone when a customer of mine called
in to ask for it. I'd like to know how you make out with ADT.