Re: Moose

> Not much, really...  I found them to be pretty "rock solid"...

Agreed, for their era in time they were very good.  If you grew up with them
they were the best since sliced bread.  As would be the case if you had
grown up with almost any other brand.

However as a side observer to this, if the Moose panel is sat side by side
with say a DSC or Networx, or other newer panel it just becomes a boat
anchor.

However if you place the Moose panel against a ATT 8000 they it can be a
different story.

And yes I do know that one is Hardwired and the other is Wireless.

Enjoy.

Les