Re: Veritas 8C - needs a complete reset.

It sounds like this is the way to do a factory reset. If the installer code
has not been locked, it will come back in it's factory fresh programming
mode with the factory default user and installer code. If the board is
"locked", you're board is "toast". You'll have to contact J. Rojas on this
ng and he can assist in unlocking it for you.

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html