Veritas 8C - needs a complete reset.

Hi all,

Excuse my ignorance but I dont know much about alarms having never
installed one. Ive moved into a new house and there is a veritas 8c
alarm on the wall. When I went to view the house the alarm wasnt set,
when I moved in it went off! The estate agent doesnt seem capable of
getting the code from the vendor and Ive been waiting 2 weeks now with
a beeping alarm.

Is it possible to drain the power on the NVM or to reset the panal back
to the default settings and enter my own user code..? Its only a DIY
installation.

Cheers
Rolf