Re: It's me

> Actually...  posting *facts* isn't the same as posting *flames*.

Call it what you like.  I posted information in response to comments
and questions others (including you) had posted during my absence.
Your reply was designed to start a fight.

> I have no desire to "start" anything here.

Good.  Then try carrying on a discussion the way someone would in a
normal face-to-face conversation.  You've made a big deal of the FAQ
which Steve wrote years ago.  ISYR that included in that document were
the words, "If you haven't anything nice to say..." (or words to that
effect).

> --- snip more stuff intended to incite flames ---

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com