Re: It's me

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1131333624.457498.161620@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Several folks here posted how nice things are without all the
> bickering. I'm posting polite, on-topic messages. If anyone starts a
> new flame fest (some are already starting) don't blame me.

Actually...  posting *facts* isn't the same as posting *flames*.  You seem
to confuse these two words.  When you post unsubstantiated statements,
outright lies and innuendo, those are considered *flames*.  The four
unresolved complaints at the Better Business Bureau, your criminal record,
that you were directly responsible for a young woman's death, that you've
taken your personal animosity for others "real life" and tried to get them
fired from their jobs...  these are all *facts*.

I have no desire to "start" anything here.  I do believe that anyone that
does come to work for you should be aware of your past though (just as I'm
sure you'll insist on being able to verify theirs).  Of course  having a
criminal record isn't as big an issue for you as it would be for someone
who's actually working *in the trade*.