Re: FREE Home Security System + Free Installation

Placing that ad in here is fucking stupid.   You forgot to mention the
$99.00 'activation' fee. ADT doesn't accept contracts from dealers
without a minimum fee (call it activation, installation, whatever you
want) paid by the client of $99.00.
Hey what if they have VOiP? Oops, forgot to mention the $300.00 cell
backup charge with an additional $8.00 monthly fee?
End users who visit here have more than likely checked out dealer
websites already, and have viewed all of the incredible offers out
there. Listen kid, you're apparently trying something new to generate
leads but try using your head before you act.