Re: Commercial Alarm - help

Jackcsg said:

>Where did you receive this information that makes you think differently?
>Not your opinion, but documented factual information that supports your
>theory.

This isn't my theory, and this isn't a matter of opinion.  It's simple
arithmetic.

If you don't believe my numbers are correct, then get out your calculator
and plug in your own numbers.  You'll prove it to yourself in short order.
Forgive me for quoting Bass, but "this isn't rocket science."

- badenov