Napco report burg only when armed?

Hi.  I have a Napco 3200 with a zone detecting flood water.  I have it
alarm at the keypad sounder and report to central station which calls
me on my home and cell phone.  It doesn't output the burg siren for
obvious reasons.  This works well and it has actually saved me from a
basement flood once.
My question is -- is there a way to program the panel to call central
station ONLY if it's armed away (not interior bypassed)?  I would even
tolerate it calling if it's armed at all, even on interior bypass.  It
just seems silly to call anyone when it's in the middle of the day, I'm
home, it's not armed, and the keypad is screaming at me that there's a
flood anyway.  I can put an alarm delay I suppose, but I was more
wondering about a general setting in this regard?
Thanks