Re: DSC 632 - Using both 900Mhz and 433Mhz sensors

So are we sure the Street Smart key fob kit would not interfere with my
DSC keypad with built in 900 MHz receiver?  A few people in the
beginning said it would conflict and would not allow two different
wireless receivers to be used on the same system.  The problem is not
selecting which key fob to use, but if any on a frequency other than
900 MHz can be used at all on the same system.  If I can use a key fob
I will get the DSC kit (PC5102WKK2-433).  Thanks for your input.