Re: DSC 632 - Using both 900Mhz and 433Mhz sensors

Frank, I am told by Tried that a small device is coming out which will allow
the use of both the 433 and 900 hertz transmitters and devices. You will
have to buy both receivers which are wired in as per normal, plus this small
box like device which somehow enables both frequencies to work
together....around $80 I think, plus the 433 receiver and any new devices

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html