Veritas R8 - tamper

I have an older veritas R8 alarm.  Recently the keypad has been buzzing
(loud enough to wake me at 2.00 in the morning) and the tamper light has
been illuminated on the keypad along with zone 2 & 4.

Have been told the circuit board has a dry joint and needs replacing (about
£130).

Anyone know where I can buy a new circuit board or can the dry joints be
re-soldered???

TIA