Re: Napco Magnum 900 False Alarms - Fire

I just walked on two prewired by others jobs because the prime contractor
wanted me to connect to the AC smokes, told him it was stupid and dangerous,
he insisted that it was ok...I told  him then he should do it on HIS
license. He didnt even run firewire to them just plain old quad. There's
still a buncho idiots out there I tell ya!

"Russell Brill" <russwbrill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Sometimes it gets scary out there.............

| >I  have run into that kind of configuration though...wonky at best.
| >

| > <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | battery and no code...sounds like the service calls I get on Sunday
| > | nights
| > | at 3am.
| > |
| > | They're probably not 110VAC smokes.  Sometimes clients think the
smokes
| > | are 110 when they're actually 12/24VDC models powered from the alarm.
| > | One clue is that the gentleman mentioned "heats".  You won't find too
| > | many of those wired to 110VAC.
| > |
| > | Regards,
| > | Robert L Bass