Re: Simon Alarm System - Re-installing

West University Place, an incorporated area within Houston, has its own
monitoring facility at their police station.  It has created a lot of
problems for the citizens because alarm dealers here don't want to service
equipment they don't monitor.  And yes, they do charge more than most of the
alarm dealers in town.  Their claim to fame is that there is no middle man,
the alarm comes in directly to the police station.
Allan