Simon Alarm System - Re-installing

My newsgroup reader does not suppor search, and groups.google wasn't
much help.

I've got a Simon 2 system and I want to re-install it, including
changing the phone number dialed from the prior service to the police
dept which provide the same service - at no charge.

I been searching but unable to find anything besides the general 'how to
test' sensors and add access codes.

Any links out there to the install manual?

TIA,

Brian