Re: Help - Ademco Vista10 and Compass downloader

Noise shouldn't be a problem, I'm hooking my phone cable directly from the
modem to the tip and ring terminal in the panel, then starting comms on the
panel with Installer code + # + 1, then connecting from the software.  This
is alluded to in the manual for the Vista 10, so I hope its correct.

-Will