Re: ARE YOU REALLY BEING MONITORED? READ THIS

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: Devin
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:13:14 -0600

Well thats why we use a daily test signal from all our panels. If the
station doesnt get the test signal every night, we get a fax in the
morning saying which account didn't test.It costs us nothing to do,And
the customer is called by 10am that morning.

Why do a monthly "ping test" so to speak when almost all panels can do
daily test.

Who does the monitoring for you Devin?  Are you like MOST
subcontractors and subcontract the monitoring out to someone else?
Does your monitoring company have a Central Station backup?