Re: Veritas 8C - needs a complete reset.

Thanks for the help..I'm hoping I can reprogram it myself..its quite a
small setup and I have managed to get the installation manual which has
lots of help and clear guidence except for the question of resetting
the panel! Its a veritas 8 compact.

Im still hoping that the estate agent will come good with the code and
resetting it is a last resort and if it goes wrong I can then get an
alarm guru out to reprogram it.

So if anyone can provide the reset sequence I'd appreciate it.

Rolf